UFC 281 is ready to be in the ring as Israel Adesanya is ready to fight against Alex Pereira in the main event. The UFC middleweight Champion Israel Adesanya will be defending his title in this fight.
The players faced each other 2 times previously, and Adesanya was defeated both times. Pereira on the other hand has fought 3 fights in UFC. Being turned pro in 2015, and the fighter has defeated many fighters in his career. His most recent fight was against Sean Strickland, where he won the fight with a knockout.
There will also be a title fight on the main card for the UFC strawweight title. Carla Esparza will fight against Zhang Weili for the title. There will also be some exciting fights, where Dustin Poirier will fight against Michael Chandler, Frankie Edgar will fight against Chris Gutierrez in the main card.
Here are the UFC 281 weigh-in and fight cards:
- Israel Adesanya (c) (185) vs. Alex Pereira (184.6)
- Carla Esparza (c) (114.8) vs. Zhang Weili (114.8)
- Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Michael Chandler (155.8)
- Frankie Edgar (135.6) vs. Chris Gutierrez (136)
- Dan Hooker (155.8) vs. Claudio Puelles (155.2)
- Brad Riddell (155.6) vs. Renato Moicano (155.8)
- Dominick Reyes (205.4) vs. Ryan Spann (206.6)
- Molly McCann (125.4) vs. Erin Blanchfield (125)
- Andre Petroski (185.8) vs. Wellington Turman (185.2)